1. Note: This step is only for the first login. If this is not your first login, go to step 2.
You must be given access by PVCICS to access the Parent Information website. To do this, complete the Parent Information Website Registration
form (available on this webpage below) or email email@example.com with the same information as on the form. After your email id has been added to the access list, you
will receive an email inviting you to join the website. You must accept the invitation by clicking on the link in the email.
4. Unless you have logged in earlier, you will be taken to the school's internal login site. Please click on "Sign in with a different account":
5. Type the email address you submitted to PVCICS for access in step 1. This email id is used as the userid for the login . For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the "Go" button.
6. Next, you will see the Google Account login screen. Enter your password and click "Sign in". Note: if your email id is a gmail id, your password will be the same as your gmail id.
If this is your first time logging in and your email is not a gmail id, then you must "Sign Up" and setup a password. After setting up a password, you will be able to
log in from the regular login screen. See the screen shots for the two options below below.
For gmail ids, just enter your password.
For non-gmail ids and this is the first time logging in, you need to set up a password by clicking "Sign Up" (red button in upper right). If this
is not your first time logging in and you've already set up a password, then just enter your password.
7. You should be taken to the Parent Information Site.
8. Remember to LOGOUT if you are on a public computer. The "Sign out" link is in the extreme upper right hand corner of this site.